- Click play, and chords from the chordlist will appear at the speed you have chosen.
- With Shuffle activated, the next chord will be randomely picked from the chordlist, otherwise the list will be continously traversed.
- You can turn off sounds with the sound icon next to the volume control.
- Add, remove and move chords in the list with the arrow buttons.
- Transposing of all chords in the list is also possible with the buttons next to it.
- Choose if the piano chords should cover the entire keyboard or not in the menu at the top.
- On the guitar, the small marker is an alternative placement on that string that you can use instead of the big marker if it's more convenient.
- If you are new to learning guitar chords, you might want to check some other source as well, like chordbook, guitarchordsmagic or GOSK.
- If you are new to learning piano chords check some other source as well, like chordhouse.
- There is a chord sequence generator in the menu under Tools that can create a serie of random chords from the chord list.
- Custom guitar tuning is availible in the menu.
- You can turn on and off tone labels in the menu.
- You are not limited to the given speed levels - you can adjust the exact beats per minute (bpm) in the menu.